Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Spectrobe Beyond The Portals Mossapod

Merry Christmas to me

today ahead of the times I decided to celebrate Christmas, giving me a bottle of 2006 Giacosa Barolo Leone and Marco godendomela in the company of our "agent communication". The bottle in tune with the Christmas consumerism was bought in a shopping center about 18 € and inspired by the recent post on his blog Franco Ziliani scandal Barolo to € 4.99. Bottle of good quality, the color is characteristic of the ruby \u200b\u200bNebbiolo, rather heavy, typical varietal flavors are fruity and spicy, but falling short of great complexity. The taste is well balanced with medium tannins and enough clean length. Wine is not exciting but pleasant to drink, good presence for the festive season, considering the place of purchase that may well attract some new adept to the world of wine.
Rethinking post Ziliani and my 18 euro spent, I pose the questions, it is proposed a Barolo to € 4.99, as will be its quality? Of course I do not expect to ride, as I have found this, which is still a very respectable wine and could afford to drink every day would be Easter! Despite the curiosity to taste the Cacciatora Barolo, I repeat that I find outrageous Barolo at that price, because doing so is to lower the value of the brand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment