Tuesday, December 14, 2010

How To Set Up A Sunfish

An unexpected conversation and healthy Twenty years of love

problems associations are well known: there is a crisis of "vocations", not always the same parts and pull the cart. Yet the association continues to be an extraordinary resource. Just think of all the events that are held annually, the aggregation that creates a sense of belonging that makes everyone feel part of a large family and involved in a worthwhile project for the community. As is the case for many years, for example, with the Cultural Association "Ambrose", which on December 12 celebrated the 35th anniversary, a date that ought to have been honored and that has risen amid general indifference. Sant'Eufemia owes a lot to "Ambrose" and "Vincenzino" Faithful, a minute and a tenacious man, always busy in some project in spite of not more green age. Theatre Company, folk group, mini festivals, carnivals, festivals, exhibitions of handicrafts, events tailoring family holiday, trips, the magazine "Meetings". The "Ambrose" was all that and, for some initiatives, it still is. Not only that. It was a source of volunteers who then made available to other groups that experience. If I had to choose what to propose, I would have no hesitation: "Meetings". For a sentimental issue (I wrote my first article, to eighteen), but mostly because I am convinced that it will be useful to the country "that" means of deepening and cultural growth.
few days ago I accidentally took part, together with a group of friends engaged nell'associazionismo eufemiese, in a conversation with Rocco Cutro, neo-councilor for culture, sport, entertainment, tourism and civil protection. What better partner to discuss the problems of the associations and the relationship with the institutions? The comparison was pleasant and, I believe, even profitable, because the conversation is always productive when you are inclined to listen. The recent event held in the country ("Sant'Eufemia rewards you"), some criticism has emerged, despite the recognition of the validity of an initiative that recast, will go better if you fix these issues - especially the logistics - have proved inadequate in this edition. Rocco Cutro
knew the man and his seriousness I do not think you can rely on. I found now the commissioner: an administrator to open dialogue and exchange of ideas which, really want to do and not afraid to get involved.
is not flattery. Rather, the claim to freedom of thought that some fail to understand or to accept, as they are clouded by a myopic Manichaeism. It seems that my article on the last City Council has caused some heartburn. I would like to reassure those who do not know me. My opinions always reflect my real thought, beyond personal likes and dislikes. They may be right or wrong, I have no difficulty to admit it. But I have never preordained, or instrumental.

0 comments:

Post a Comment