Saturday, December 18, 2010

3d Movies Blurry Edges

Whiskey Stone

Winter this year has decided to bring a nice surprise, what I see from my window is covered with a beautiful blanket of snow, and this gave me the inspiration for this post.
The ice, which is essential not only for skating, to cool the tomatoes and remove the skins easily, is used to cool cocktail or whiskey. The problem is that it melts so going to water down our beloved beverage.
perennial problem finally solved by a brilliant American company with an innovative product Whiskey Stone, as you can see from the photo are just stones, should be placed in the freezer a few hours, and then can go to cool your drink without extending it. This invention revolutionized the on the rocks (ul Giassi cunt), I'll write to Santa Claus to bring, put in the letter that I will use them for coca cola so I take them for sure!


0 comments:

Post a Comment