Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pencil Line Beard Template

skillfully scented pillow for the box of memories

... I have a defect, are often delayed ... not much but those 10 minutes are enough to make some puff to those who wait.
I know it's bad but I'm trying to improve!
All this to tell you but this time I'm late, at the last minute, but late
:-))) I am enrolled in the swap: "The box of memories" is the first month and February handmade so have to show you what I thought for my combination unknown.
I made a pad scented with lavender. E 'consists of a cotton pillow impottito that forms the basis on which rests a heart filled with dried lavender flowers. I had already made some time ago as you can see in a post several months ago and since it seemed a nice idea to start with a handmade perfume I packed.
has some variation from one published previously, such as the button-shaped flower, the string instead of tape and of course different fabrics.
The basic ingredient other hand, is always the same: the simplicity that I love so much!
I liked a lot of these matches ..... and you, the potential combined and not, shall we?





Good earlier this week, from Corner

M

0 comments:

Post a Comment