Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bystander Tracheostomy

Plasters from perfume

Hello dear,
are not fixed with plaster from perfume and already fragrant, although I admit that I like a lot, but I wanted to show me the production was commissioned and that soon will go to your destination.
I packed the bags toulle chalk with white polka dots that vary a bit and played down by the body remains cmq a wonderful material to make bags.
The molds are varied: agioletti, roses, sheep hearts.
I also made three bags Theme: NATURE
: containing chalk-shaped leaf
SEA: containing chalk with marine forms
LOVE: containing chalk heart-shaped



The bag NATURE


A bag with subject ANGEL:


These however are the bags to hang on the hanger.
The molds are good or bad the same but change the bag that is rectangular and has a corner on a pair of tweezers with a headband that lets you attach it to the hanger.



.. and there it hung on the hanger:



Baci Da Corner M

0 comments:

Post a Comment