Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Can Impetago In Pets Transfer To Humans

An award for my blog

Hello Girls!
these days have been "owned" by the fever so I went over to the PC because I was too ko .. and just look what I find on my return? An award has been conferred by
Monica !



As a rule, now you list 7 things about me:
1 - I'm a biker, I ride a Ducati
2 - I am left-handed
3 - I love the dogs in my dreams (to build) c 'is an arm of the Weimaraner gray coat and blue eyes
4 - In the kitchen are denied
5 - I'm a sleepyhead: I always wonder why it was not invented ottimane that is a week + 24 hours a day to sleep!
6 - From youngster I played volleyball and athletics ... I did then laziness took over and did nothing more than a few months of swimming but recently I enrolled in a course of aqua (last? will tell you).
7 - I relax by listening to the music of Ludovico Einaudi

And now it's time to turn my prize with 10 other blogs:

wire-so-pious
crumbs and dots
The creative room Paola
Scent of magnolia
Chez Julia
Creations Marzia
Aldina's Corner
My little creative corner
Bears silvia
Sewing with heart

Dear recipient of the award you must comply with three simple rules: 1
- Thank those who have been awarded the
2 - 7 Things to Tell you
3 - Turn the award to 10 other blogs

A hug to you all! Corner of M

0 comments:

Post a Comment