Thursday, February 17, 2011

How To Watch Movies On Tv With Usb

Set for breakfast

Good evening girls!
I post a job done years ago that recently returned from my hands.
dates back about two years ago and it was a birthday gift. Seeing him, I came back to mind the stages of creation, the number of assumptions that I had done, additions as I flashed ... all this because I had no idea patter but only in the mind!
My idea took the form of a tablecloth or a picnic breakfast or travel ... there are several situations where it can be used. And this was just what I wanted to achieve: to break a set equipped with cutlery and napkin.
Instead, just not what I wanted, was put into a bag or whatever, so I thought of a play of folds on itself so that it shut Package itself!
More convenient, no?

To do this, I used a beautiful fabric that Ikea all of you surely know, combined with a honeycomb white. Unfortunately the photos I have not come a surprise to me and take away a bit of beauty to you here it is anyway:

Closed ..



semi-open ... ..


here it is entirely ...


a detail of the pocket containing the silverware. For each placed inside the pocket, I sewed elastic. Put each in a loop of elastic .. + are very composed!

And she used ..


The set is in my hands at the moment because the owner has delivered me two orders but not having the pattern I made from the prototype!
It 'been a pleasure to know that had happened!

Da Corner M

0 comments:

Post a Comment