Friday, January 28, 2011

What Does It Mean When Dream About Pitbulls

New version of scented bags with chalk

Here I am! These days I am producing bags of plaster with perfume that I have been ordered.
I had carte blanche on the implementation of the bags so I'm designing some variants of the classic bag.
What I show is the solution I have chosen among those which I have based: I find the writing very fine gray is subtle and understated as if to say "I'm fine, but not m'impongo ".... eh eh ... Yes, I'm sick if I give voice to a plate! :-)
The final destination of these bags will be in drawers but also hanging between the clothes so I had to think of a way to hang them.
How about these Tweezers with a hook? In this way can be inserted into the hanger!






Da Corner M

0 comments:

Post a Comment