Friday, January 14, 2011

British Themed Appetisers



For some I had seen on the web these flowers / roses and I found a unique elegance and sophistication.
finally got to realize and I must say I am a very very simple and quick to do.
course, consistent with my tastes, I used a rough cloth like linen because I like the parade, which will take effect. Subject to the satisfaction
and admired my creation, I realized that I was so taken by the desire to try to create one that I did not think his next job, then I started to look around: I bet all of you in your home at least one of those bottle air fresheners that when it ends ... tend to be thrown away. I
I had one with the essence now at the end then ... I embellished with my flower you just created and filled with a bit of lavender!







Da Corner M

0 comments:

Post a Comment