Saturday, January 22, 2011

How Do I Wax My Balls

cutlery pouch with a fabric flower placemat

Hello girls!
I show you a work of creative sewing, in my opinion, anyone who needs to have lunch in the office should have! Well, let's say can be used in a variety of predicaments and .... not only for lunch in the office :-)
This is a pouch containing cutlery and napkin.


Unfortunately I could not photograph well so I'll describe the interior:
I decided to create an internal pocket with inside (excuse the pun) the positions of the cutlery. I applied for a better understanding of where to insert eyelets elastic fork, knife, spoon and teaspoon.
I then created a cloth combined to place ever in the clutch.
Here's what I managed to photograph:


And here is the content:




What do you think?
in mind I have some other versions and variants that, weather permitting, will realize ... while this work has already defined an owner: a person whom I love and who now needs warmth and affection are not ... very good with words so I thought I'd give her a handmade gift to give her a smile.

And now tell me, how much more pleasant it would be a break room with a desk / table table prepared with this layette?

Da Corner M

0 comments:

Post a Comment