Monday, March 7, 2011

How To Get A Burn Mark Off An Iron

Spring 2011

On Friday I took a day off and, in the company of my amiciccia Debby, I went to skill!
admit that I consider myself a privileged because I am going to Padua and then cleverly held in Vicenza, 30 minutes are enough for me.
This year's spring edition was as big as the autumn even though I did not find all the stands that usually visit in the fall.
Lately I have set out for the stamps so I vented and I bought a go go .... then fabric because the thing I like most is the creative sewing. I also discovered the beautiful wax with which I would like to make one for the clutch and put the slippers for a costume since I enrolled in a course water aerobics.
Then I finally found those pens with plunger (do not know exactly what are their names) to crush the eyelets with a hammer because I already "smartellata" several times the index! These
my purchases that you will see in the pictures below.

But now I will tell the meeting that at the show: me and Debby walker stands at one point when Debbie tells me: "but do you think we just crossed Federica Countrykitty?" I turn and see it from behind a girl with long brown hair and without thinking I sling from her and stop!
She stares at me and laughing at me "yet?" And we made them! At that moment I began to think ...: I am just shameless that figure that I did, I blocked so bad .. think that! But it was cute and nice to chat with this crazy that he stopped that way! We did not stop to chat too much because I did not steal too much time.
conusciuta were happy to have it, I was already very nice, now I can confirm this even more because I had the feeling of talking to a very simple and nice girl from the extraordinary creative talent! Here is the full loot

:


Stoffette purchased a stand French


Other fabrics in linen:
alt = "" id = "BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5581298593529515010" />

The beautiful waxed:


stamps and pens to crush the loops


From corner M

0 comments:

Post a Comment