Monday, November 22, 2010

Software To Make Marvel Invitation Cards

With that I drank

Hello, my name is Riccardo Passoni and are passionate about food and wine. I open this blog to communicate, discuss, learn, and love to love wine, those who create it and its places. AIS are a student and soon I'll have to take the exam, work in two clubs and night clubs in Brianza. I try to attend more events and tastings as possible around the 'Italy, always ravenous curiosity about the magical and fascinating world of wine. My blog is intended as a cross-cutting interests and deals with themes from "enostrippati", but that may fascinate, involve people who know even a little wine. Many are my ideas for this space, blind tastings, vertical, matching very specific events that will keep a section updated daily, winetrip and much more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment