Friday, December 19, 2008

Wired Or Bluetooth Headset

democracy or cheating?

I receive the following mail by Claudio Zimarino, with the candidate list for the Common Good, the elections of December 15 in Abruzzo.


Like any good candidate for a few days ago I downloaded from a site known to the file containing the information Vasto preference votes separate polling station (which now strangely file is no longer even on the website of the City of Broad) and did bitter discovery in the number 42 Broad where I did not vote even I voted! Yes it is true, even a preference vote, I can see my wife, my neighbors, but have also lost my vote, it's truly amazing, maybe mine is a schizoid personality traits
?

Other people called me telling me the section number in which I voted, but unfortunately the data is not. I really think of presenting the show "Chi l'ha visto" to trace my constituents. This story opens now some question about the proper conduct of elections.

Claudio Zimarino


bed?!
well ... I hope now it is proved that our Claude is schizophrenic, otherwise we are in meters. da!
that have taken place in Italy vote-rigging allegations have been made emissions controlled, remained so .. I remember the video diary of some years ago that was made to disappear and we do not know anything more ...
short, now I hope there will be a survey of our official channels Claudio, so you can know with certainty whether its concerns are unfounded ...

this adds to the already tragic that our democracy is being eroded under the scythe of the current politicians.
and you will also reform the constitution to them we might have touched the fondo.ma would like to know what we should dig before the Italian people to wake up?!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment